Mistake made by staff..

sylvysinclair

Mistake made by staff..

Unread post by sylvysinclair »

Hello all,
What brings me here is not something pleasant but needs to be averted.
I requested a payment to a new bank account and staff made a mistake and sent to my old bank account which I'm fighting over huge fees, since the account was idle, it had lots of fees and obviously the money from the payment was eaten by those fees. I requested then the payment to be sent elsewhere and they are ignoring me and refusing my calls. I'm really frustrated and surprised with the lack of responsability over a mistake they have made, not me.
I'm advising you so you know that mistakes done by staff are paid by us, models!
I hope they fix their wrong doing.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Mistake made by staff..

Unread post by admin »

Hi, mistake made by the bank*. They confirmed the payee details had been updated, we sent the screenshots from the bank. The details werent updated so funds arrived into your older bank.

We dont have any missed calls here, perhaps you were trying to call an incorrect number? We use whatsapp business for the desktop here, they are based on computers and as such no way for us to answer calls via whatsapp. Members can call the office directly if they wish though.

A phone call wouldnt have any impact on the situation though as there is nothing staff here can do, we have to wait for the bank to reply. Banks are not known for being quick to reply.

We always take responsibility when the fault lies with us, in this particular case there is no fault from this office, we done everything correctly.

We have offered a no charge service at the moment.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.