MassPay payouts

admin
Site Admin

MassPay payouts

Unread post by admin »

Hi all, at the moment Masspay are having a little trouble with non US bank transfers. While they find a new provider/fix the issue we'll be offering free payouts from Masspay (within reasonable $ limits).

There is a $2 bank transfer fee charged by the bank.

We can payout to nearly all countries via bank transfer (Cosmopay also available).

If needing this service, please contact admin@dailypayservice.com and dont forget to share with friends.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

jasminejuicy

Re: MassPay payouts

Unread post by jasminejuicy »

Thank you so much I was honestly at my wits end trying to get my money back from Masspay, I thought I had lost this money forever. I am so grateful for DP coming to the rescue and helping me out. I highly recommend you contact DP if you are like me with your money stuck over in the USA. Got all of my money back with me now and I couldn’t be happier:-)

dassyd

Re: MassPay payouts

Unread post by dassyd »

I am so so so grateful to dp for sorting out my payout issue I didn’t know what to do I thought I wasn’t going to get my money and I’m so thankful to dp for sorting it out for me I would deffo recommend going to them if you’re in the same situation it was so easily and stress free once I spoke to them
Super happy! Xxxx