help with working with several performers!

American_Beauty

help with working with several performers!

Unread post by American_Beauty »

Hi! So, I live in an area where a good bit of my friends want to cam with me from time to time, is there a way to have the account "American_Beauties" turned into an adjustable number of performers, men and women, at least 4 of the performers have already been verified by Streamate and are on different accounts, American_Beauty, AmericanCuties, American_Swingers etc.... I see Streamate has studios with several different performers appearing on one account. Any ideas?

admin
Site Admin

Re: help with working with several performers!

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied to the email, sorry for the delay.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

southern_belle36

Unread post by southern_belle36 »

Hi, I have a few friends that want to do shows with me but I am only got my own acct. when i signed up i referral someone on here and we both want to do shows together and another friend of mine what do i have to do to be able to do this . I use to have the gold show before i went to daily pay but since i got a new acct i dont have anymore . I have seen many girls on here that has only 4 stars and have the gold show. Can you help me with that i have been doing everything i can to get it back. please email me pls to let me know any ideas that you can help.

THank you.
very much
Southern_Belle

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied.

For the 4 stars thing, they would have got gold when they had 4.5 stars then their rating has decreased.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.