Featuring On Cam Problems

hardcoresuzy

Featuring On Cam Problems

Unread post by hardcoresuzy »

Hey Hope your all ok

Just a quick question is any one having problems with featuring and not appearing towards the top of page 1 on webcam.

I have featured my usual amount that i have done now for the past year but i have found myself on page 3 and the bottom of page 2, Not even appearing on page 1 ?

Just wondered if any one else is having the same problems

Thanks

KatieEvers

Re: Featuring On Cam Problems

Unread post by KatieEvers »

To get on the first page for directcam/ online now you need to buy directcam positioning here http://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamSlots.asp rather than featuring which just gets you on the webcam page. Leave it till the last few seconds before the hour starts and bid the highest amount to be first placed x

americanslut

Unread post by americanslut »

I am having sort of the same issue...I thought that the featured profiles would be listed at the very top and then the people who haven't purchased a featuring will be under the page divider line...so basically if I want to appear above that divider line I ALSO have to purchase a positioning slot for each hour? I usually purchase direct cam positioning slots anyway and I do great with that...basically I'm wondering if I should give up purchasing the featured slots all together, does that make sense? If I have to purchase direct cam positioning slots anyway it might not even be worth trying to grab a featuring spot every night I know I can cam

KatieEvers

Unread post by KatieEvers »

Featuring and positioning are different - featuring just gets you on the webcam/ featured page. Positioning gets you further up the directcam/ online now page x

americanslut

Unread post by americanslut »

oh I see! Thank you SO much for clearing that up...I thought featuring was something completely different!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

hardcoresuzy wrote:Hey Hope your all ok

Just a quick question is any one having problems with featuring and not appearing towards the top of page 1 on webcam.

I have featured my usual amount that i have done now for the past year but i have found myself on page 3 and the bottom of page 2, Not even appearing on page 1 ?

Just wondered if any one else is having the same problems

Thanks

It appears the cost of positioning is on the rise. Your normal amount is 40% of the amount the top row members are bidding on average.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.