missing cheque

hastingsparties

missing cheque

Unread post by hastingsparties »

Hiya all - have been working on direct cam now for a few weeks and drawing down cheques weekly - my cheque which was processed on 29th May has still not arrived - they are usually here with 4 days tops - does anyone have any ideas please? - I see that if you report cheque as lost it costs 50 credits to replace - any help would be appreciated!

admin
Site Admin

Re: missing cheque

Unread post by admin »

Hi http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp

"Monday 3rd June is a Bank Holiday in Ireland where one if our payment processing offices will be closed. UK Bank (FPS/CHAPS) payment files and files for UK destined Cheques normally submitted to them on a Monday will now be processed and confirmed as paid a day later than usual. Please add 1 day to expected receipt times.

Transfers via ESP - EU Bank, including those to UK bank accounts, will be conducted as normal as will the Payoneer and Paytoo transfers.

We apologise if this bank holiday does not coincide with one in your country and proves inconvenient."

Although it should of arrived by now I would wait abit longer just in case.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

hastingsparties

Unread post by hastingsparties »

cool thanks for the reply - so if it doesnt turn up by say next Tuesday? what do I do next.....?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, contact Adultwork through the help center, if you dont know how to do this post again and I will guide you through it.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.