daily pay registration

nellersxoxo

daily pay registration

Unread post by nellersxoxo »

Hi there, DP Admin. I just signed up for a Streamate Daily Pay account with your DP signup form. after i completed the message "information successfully sent" appeared and I have yet to receive an email regarding my application, etc. Will I be receiving this soon, and hopefully working soon. please help. the streamate name is ms_ashley_love.
thank you.

scarletvixen

Re: daily pay registration

Unread post by scarletvixen »

Heya :) Just wanted to let you know what to expect, I just signed up and fully finished my dailypay approval yesterday, from start to finish it took about a week/6-7 days.

The Admin has been adding staff to handle the backlog and the AW site/forum issues that have been arising recently, and the automated return message from support emails has been changed to "We will try to read your message within 2 days, but DO NOT expect a response for at least 7 days". Your mileage may vary and things might speed up a lot this week thanks to the new staff being hired, but just letting you know there might be a bit of a wait. It's hard to be patient (definitely was for me too!), but it'll be worth it. Good luck! :)

nellersxoxo

Re: daily pay registration

Unread post by nellersxoxo »

Thank you guys so much, my registration has been processed and streamate has approved me, all im waiting for now is my payment option. This has been a really smooth transaction. :P