Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

bsbbw

Re: Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

Unread post by bsbbw »

I have had mine now :) did u get a text BustyEbony? I didnt, just kept refreshing page lol x

BustyEbony

Unread post by BustyEbony »

No i didn't..... Which is weird as when I did my test load I got one almost instantly saying card number ending **** has been loaded. This all seems a bit hit an miss at the moment. However it's still early days so am keeping an open mind. Glad you finally got your funds, seems like you were about to self combust..... lol

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I think it depends which way you load the card. I got no text for my first load.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Sarita

Unread post by Sarita »

I am having problems applying for one of these. I entered my passport number and I still can't get past the first page. Have tried several time now.

BustyEbony

admin wrote:Hi, I think it depends which way you load the card. I got no text for my first load.

Thanks

I think you may be correct as it's saying "Debt Card Load" for that particular transaction. I knew with Payoneer you got an email... But hey i'd rather log on ever so often an check as oppose to having to convert gbp to usd and back to gbp again... Couple quid gets lost in that mix.

So am on board with this method. As can only get better with time x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Sarita wrote:I am having problems applying for one of these. I entered my passport number and I still can't get past the first page. Have tried several time now.
Hi, try without a number in the box, if problem persists let me know and I will pass the details onto admin.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

BustyEbony wrote:
admin wrote:Hi, I think it depends which way you load the card. I got no text for my first load.

Thanks

I think you may be correct as it's saying "Debt Card Load" for that particular transaction. I knew with Payoneer you got an email... But hey i'd rather log on ever so often an check as oppose to having to convert gbp to usd and back to gbp again... Couple quid gets lost in that mix.

Hi, yip defo, after i restructure things payments will be arriving much earlier than normal so hopefully when check the first time each day funds will already be in.

Thanks

Libentina

Unread post by Libentina »

Hi admin,

I can't obtain my pin and I am abroad so on the letter I used the international number 00447797800035 it says text "cashflows in (access code) (last four) I did this and got nothing then I called them and he said I'd come through to wrong place and had no idea can you please help thanks.

Libby

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

BustyEbony wrote:No i didn't..... Which is weird as when I did my test load I got one almost instantly saying card number ending **** has been loaded. This all seems a bit hit an miss at the moment. However it's still early days so am keeping an open mind. Glad you finally got your funds, seems like you were about to self combust..... lol

Lol, not quite ;) bills are paid i can chilax now lol :mrgreen: xx

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Libentina wrote:Hi admin,

I can't obtain my pin and I am abroad so on the letter I used the international number 00447797800035 it says text "cashflows in (access code) (last four) I did this and got nothing then I called them and he said I'd come through to wrong place and had no idea can you please help thanks.

Libby
Hi, I think there is a mistake on the letter they send out. The correct method is:

"type prepaid pin and your access code,followed with the last four digits on your new card.but leave a space between your access code and the last four card digits."

One of our members found it out.

Thanks

BustyEbony

admin wrote:
Libentina wrote:Hi admin,

Libby
Hi, I think there is a mistake on the letter they send out. The correct method is:

"type prepaid pin and your access code,followed with the last four digits on your new card.but leave a space between your access code and the last four card digits."

One of our members found it out.

Thanks
Also if you call the customer service number on the letter they should be able to send you a text message instantly with a pin reminder. (That's how I got mine)

BustyEbony

admin wrote:
BustyEbony wrote:

Thanks

Hi, yip defo, after i restructure things payments will be arriving much earlier than normal so hopefully when check the first time each day funds will already be in.

Thanks
Yup I know you will get to things when you can. Judging from your mass emails seems like you are at the end of your tether :evil: ...... I suggest you take a day off an enjoy the sunshine! :roll:

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, day off sounds wonderful, need the employee trained up though, a day off in my life would result in a back log and endless complainants from people. I unfortunately also have a very demanding family. Being the only bread winner in the family means I need to press on though and deal with it :)

BustyEbony

admin wrote:Hi, day off sounds wonderful, need the employee trained up though, a day off in my life would result in a back log and endless complainants from people. I unfortunately also have a very demanding family. Being the only bread winner in the family means I need to press on though and deal with it :)

Oh gosh, I feel for you.... Fingers crossed new employee picks up the mix quickly enough... So you can at least have half a day off soon...... I admire your determination and selflessness didn't think the person behind such a platform would of been this "human" xx

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, earnings file sent to Pay processor, let me know when you receive it please. This is the first non test day so should be working correctly now.

Thanks BustyE :) x

BustyEbony

admin wrote:Hi, earnings file sent to Pay processor, let me know when you receive it please. This is the first non test day so should be working correctly now.

It's here already x :Thank Youx

According to statement Came 10.20 if that helps x

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

admin wrote:Hi, earnings file sent to Pay processor, let me know when you receive it please. This is the first non test day so should be working correctly now.

Got mine too, thank you!! Xx :D :D

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Awesome folks.

Thanks

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

Hi card has been activated and i've just filled out the payment transfer form.

Thankyou

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

hey admin i dont think i have had my pay today x