XTiffanyDior

Re: Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

Unread post by XTiffanyDior »

Hello :), what would be the lowest transfer you can send to the card? x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

XTiffanyDior wrote:Hello :), what would be the lowest transfer you can send to the card? x
Hi, £10 as default.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

bsbbw wrote:hey admin i dont think i have had my pay today x
Hi, im unsure they operate on the weekends sorry. Once we have enough members using the card we will be able to setup a partner account with them like we have with Payoneer and will be able to pay earlier and everyday of the year. Until then we have to go through the office.

Thanks

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

Oh? That's hard :( shame we wasn't told that before xx

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

Ah ok i didn't realise you didn't get paid on weekend's either ( i should be getting some today (sunday)....but i won't worry now if it doesn't turn up until Monday.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I have "Funds arrive on the same working day they are sent." in the first post. I will need to make that more clearer though sorry.

When they reopen on Monday I will ask admin if weekends are possible until we get out partner account setup.

Thanks

BustyTaylor

I must admit when i read the first post it didn't register with me about "working day "... but now i know it's not a problem :-)

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, pay file sent off.

Thanks

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

Did you manage to speak to them about weekend payments x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, yeh, he says the office is closed on weekends. Once I have enough members using the card I can get a partner account and process them on weekends form here.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, pay file sent.

Thanks

Thecashprincess

Unread post by Thecashprincess »

Hey admin,

I'm really sorry but is there any chance you could speak to cashflows for me. My username and password has stopped working on their site. It won't let me re set it and I've been emailing them for days trying to sort it and now they are saying they never use Usernames to log in anduse emails addresses instead. I've never used my email address to log in and it quite clearly says username on the page. Am I going mad?? It just stopped working one night. I just want to be able to access my account. I can't check my pay or how much money I have and they are being so unhelpful it's unreal. I'm working 8-8 shifts all this week so I literally have no time to call them and speak to them. they are actually driving me mad :(

Thank you xxx

BustyTaylor

Thecashprincess wrote:Hey admin,

I'm really sorry but is there any chance you could speak to cashflows for me. My username and password has stopped working on their site. It won't let me re set it and I've been emailing them for days trying to sort it and now they are saying they never use Usernames to log in anduse emails addresses instead. I've never used my email address to log in and it quite clearly says username on the page. Am I going mad?? It just stopped working one night. I just want to be able to access my account. I can't check my pay or how much money I have and they are being so unhelpful it's unreal. I'm working 8-8 shifts all this week so I literally have no time to call them and speak to them. they are actually driving me mad :(

Thank you xxx

I use a user name rather than a email to log in.

But oddly enough today when i tried to log in from my ipad using the correct details it comes up invalid credentials yet it works fine on laptop and iphone.

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

Hey Admin can you check emails from me please before you send off the pay file today. Thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, are we logging into the right area? https://prepaid.cashflows.com/Login.aspx

Apparently there is two areas and they both look nearly identical.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

bsbbw wrote:Hey Admin can you check emails from me please before you send off the pay file today. Thanks x
Hi, already sent off and processed sorry. I think we sorted this in the emails this morning though so hopefully all ok.

Thanks

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

admin wrote:
bsbbw wrote:Hey Admin can you check emails from me please before you send off the pay file today. Thanks x
Hi, already sent off and processed sorry. I think we sorted this in the emails this morning though so hopefully all ok.

Thanks
Yep, we did, thanks :)

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

admin wrote:Hi, are we logging into the right area? https://prepaid.cashflows.com/Login.aspx

Apparently there is two areas and they both look nearly identical.

Thanks

Thats where i log in and it works for me x

Thecashprincess

Hi Admin,

Definetly using the right log in. Still no joy getting in. I've used a new broweser, tried on my phone too :(

Thecashprincess

This is my latest email - apparently my account has disapeared!!

"We do not use usernames to log into the Cashflows account, only email addresses."

"If you already have an account we cannot seem to locate it on any of our systems by searching your name, company name or email address. Could you provide some more information regarding your account. i.e your profile ID, date your account was opened etc."

I put in a request to change my payment details with you a few days ago back to Bank transfer, would that be ok please? I just really cant afford for stuff like this to happen when I have rent and bills due next week :( I now have no idea if I've been paid, how much and have no access to any of it :(

Sorry for moaning

xx