How to contact The Dailypay Service

Cosette

Re: How to contact The Dailypay Service

Unread post by Cosette »

mummyfunxoxo wrote:I'm hoping to get a response on here. I have emailed and ticketed and skyped, could I be paid today please I have no money at all. Many thanks.

Also it concerns me that so many people say they haven't been paid
Have you had any luck?

harriet9221

Unread post by harriet9221 »

I have requested to join dailypay and filled out all requested forms but havent heard anything back? what shall i do? username : harriet9221

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, processed and first pay sent.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

American Hotwife

Unread post by American Hotwife »

Hi. I am new to DP Service, and have made 2 requests to be paid, but nothing has arrived in my bank account yet. DP has made 2 transfers from my AW credits, so I'm unsure when DP will send payment to me.

Thanks
American Hotwife

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, funds will of been sent minutes after the transfer done on the AW account, email us or add to skype to double check payee details.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Dirtydiaz

Unread post by Dirtydiaz »

Hi Admin, I just wanted to check if you were receiving emails to admin@dailypayservice.com? I ask only because I have sent 3 emails over a period of a week and a Skype message without any reply back, I found this strange as you guys are normally super quick to reply so thought it best to check if I have the wrong information. Also I have just returned online yesterday following some time off from camming and wanted to make sure I will receive the payment today. With regards to SkyPrivate under the dailypay group what is the minimum amount required before the credits can be transferred? What kind of percentage is taken from this income? Is it 41% like AW or less? Is it subject to exchange rates? Sorry for all the questions, I just like to make sure I know all the facts before I start so I don’t get anything wrong, I really appreciate the help and info. x Thanks

jaciexmya

Unread post by jaciexmya »

Hiya i have signed upto daily pay today but im not sure how it works properly so i was going to cancel and carry on being paid through adultwork how do i do this please?

jaciexmya

Hiya dailypay just seeing if my application has gone through as you said you hadnt recived one the other day my username is jaciexmya thanks x

American Hotwife

Unread post by American Hotwife »

Havent received payment after making 2 requests. Dec 8 and Dec 11. I had to change my AW profile name from American Hotwife to AmericanHotwife (no space) in order to begin offering webcam services. My password for AW has not changed. I have notified DirectPay via Skype and still no response. Please advise asap.

AmericanHotwife

jaciexmya

Hiya i requested to join daily pay yesterday afternoon and still havent had a response does anybody know how long this normally takes please as i have money i want to cash out thanks :D

ZohraBS

Unread post by ZohraBS »

Hi.
Getting a bit concerned as I have just signed up and have sent several emails and really need to get paid. I have heard nothing since joining and no profile I could email as its saying the 'daily pay' profile is longer active. Can someone please kindly get back to me in regards to this. My account says the group manager has disabled my ability to transfer credits but not communication from them what so ever as I would like the payment to go in tomorrow thanks.

Miss Lilly

Unread post by Miss Lilly »

Hi there

I am on payment on request, and have requested to be paid today. How does it work exactly, will you pay me for up to midnight last night or pay me tomorrow for up to midnight on the day I make the request?

jaciexmya

ZohraBS wrote:Hi.
Getting a bit concerned as I have just signed up and have sent several emails and really need to get paid. I have heard nothing since joining and no profile I could email as its saying the 'daily pay' profile is longer active. Can someone please kindly get back to me in regards to this. My account says the group manager has disabled my ability to transfer credits but not communication from them what so ever as I would like the payment to go in tomorrow thanks.

Iv had exactly the same problem hun been sitting by my computer since thursday sending them emails and messages on here and no responce. Luckly they havent sorted my form out and i can still transfer my credits out through adultwork. Iv emailed them now to cancel my form as adultwork always pay on time and i cant afford for things like this to happen x

ZohraBS

Unread post by ZohraBS »

jaciexmya wrote:

Iv had exactly the same problem hun been sitting by my computer since thursday sending them emails and messages on here and no responce. Luckly they havent sorted my form out and i can still transfer my credits out through adultwork. Iv emailed them now to cancel my form as adultwork always pay on time and i cant afford for things like this to happen x
Hi Jacie,
They got back to me finally i think it was due to some system update x

jaciexmya

ZohraBS wrote:
jaciexmya wrote:

Hi Jacie,
They got back to me finally i think it was due to some system update x

Arrrr thats good still not heard anything but i think im just going to carry on with adultwork as i can have this happening x

ZohraBS

Unread post by ZohraBS »

oh no sorry to hear that :((((xxxx

ZohraBS

Unread post by ZohraBS »

Hi Admin,
Still waiting for payment! Nothing received. I thought this was a daily pay service but it's taking more than a day. Can someone please get back to me as nothing showing on the account thanks.

Z

hotmodel

Unread post by hotmodel »

Hello,

I have been trying to contact dailypay since friday with no response =( I am trying to get my adultwork account reinactivated with dailypay since i've been away for a year. Made some monies the last couple of days on adultwork and really need the monies but cannot do anything until dailypay contacts adultwork..i've tried the camming connection forum, adultwork forum, 3 dailypay emails, dailypays skype and have been talking with adultwork directly but still nothing =( hopefully this forum post will help and will send a direct email within this forum.

Thank You

KimberleyJenner

Unread post by KimberleyJenner »

Hey guys I have tried messaging the manager and emailing is there anyway of getting hold of them any quicker ... I need to start pay-outs asap xx

jaciexmya

KimberleyJenner wrote:Hey guys I have tried messaging the manager and emailing is there anyway of getting hold of them any quicker ... I need to start pay-outs asap xx
There not responding to anyones messages hun been trying for days now x