Problem With Just Cam It

Summer_Sins

Problem With Just Cam It

Unread post by Summer_Sins »

I was just wondering if anyone else was having issues with the just cam it video encoder. I've had to use the lite version in the web browser. I tried for nearly 20 minutes to see if it would log me in but it just stayed stuck on "connecting to server please wait..." then about 20 minutes later said it couldn't connect. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling the program. If anyone has any advice about what I should try please let me know. It was working fine when I went away about a week ago and now its just decided not to :(

admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem With Just Cam It

Unread post by admin »

Hi, usually means there is a problem between your net and the server at JCI. This can be a few things really. If its a wide spread problem more people would mention it so it may be localised to your area or ISP (internet provider).

Best thing to do to check is either directly connect your computer straight to the internet box using an Ethernet cable, this eliminates any problem wifi can have and lets you round down the problems. If you cant do that then get close to it just to test it.

I would recommend turning the router off for 2 minutes then back on again before testing it, just in case.

Tonight, I have had no other reports of not being able to connect. Ethernet cable will always give the best possible quality of internet and speeds. You can be super long ones for very cheap on amazon, good if you dont have alot of people around the house so you can put it away after work.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Summer_Sins

Re: Problem With Just Cam It

Unread post by Summer_Sins »

It seems to be a problem with windows updating its self it keeps saying its incompatible even when I uninstall & redownload it. Thank you for the advice I'm going to try a system restore.