what broadband provider best for camming?

Curvy-Katrina

what broadband provider best for camming?

Unread post by Curvy-Katrina »

I am currently using talk talk ...which has low upload speed around 600kpbs sometimes lower.... I am unable to get fibre in my area which is annoying so can only connect to pc/mac.... any suggestions for a decent internet provider that works well to connect to all devices..
thanks guys x

admin
Site Admin

Re: what broadband provider best for camming?

Unread post by admin »

Hi, we have Talktalk here in the office, fibre internet thankfully.

Maybe check https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/broa ... -broadband ?

If you have many devices connecting, another factor maybe the router itself, we have used many routers over the time here and some can only handle a few items whereas others seem to handle as many devices as you wish.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Curvy-Katrina

Unread post by Curvy-Katrina »

Got sky coming in 10 days hopefully it'll be better upload then my talk talk.. we shall see... thanks x

Milf_in_nylons

Unread post by Milf_in_nylons »

Hi

I have talk talk for my main unlimited internet in the house but it's not fast enough for work i use an EE Mifi small box which is much much faster and I can take it anywhere and webcam anywhere in the world with it

I had sky and it's the same as talk talk all home internet providers I have tried are not fast enough unless you are on fibre optic which we don't have where I live. I recommend the EE mifi it's like a dongle it runs of 4g it's really fast and you can webcam anywhere with it.