What is going on !?! My Emails Ignored & I Haven't Received My Funds

Ruby Domina

What is going on !?! My Emails Ignored & I Haven't Received My Funds

Unread post by Ruby Domina »

Not good, I've had to sign up to this forum, simply to get a question answered that I've sent by email 3 times to Daily Pay (AdultWorks Finest), without receiving a reply from Daily Pay, I am beginning to think there is something very wrong ...

I still haven't received the credits that you took from my Adultwork account over a week ago ...

From now on I will have to screenshot my credits balance on Adultwork
as it's very concerning that credits have been taken by DailyPay
but have not been paid to me and I can't find my credits earnings
on AdultWork until after the funds have been paid to me by DailyPay.

Please will you tell me if I'm on Daily Pay or Payment Upon Request !?!

From now on I wish to be on payment upon request thank you.

Furthermore I am requesting the credits taken from my AdultWork account to be paid to me ASAP.

Lastly please be polite enough to answer my emails as it's rather embarrassing having to communicate with Daily Pay in such a public way ...

From (a rather mortified) Ruby Domina

admin
Site Admin

Re: What is going on !?! My Emails Ignored & I Haven't Received My Funds

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied to the 3 emails for you.

Credits taken recently were paid out next day from working.

Current methods of contact are:

Email: admin@dailypayservice.com
UK Office landline number is 02892108055 5pm-7pm Mon-Fri
Whatsapp 07547848213

With whatsapp, skype and the office landline by more instant communications.

Thanks for letting me know.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Ruby Domina

Unread post by Ruby Domina »

OK so thank you for your email in response to my query is that the last time I worked on AdultWork was the 12th of May 2018 and the last payment I received was on the 13th May 2018.

I have checked my bank statement and the last time I received payment via DailyPay was on the 14th of May 2018.

I've checked my earnings on my AdultWork credits statement page and two transfer requests were made on the 12th of May 2018 and after that date, credits became available for transfer on the 13th of May 2018 and then a group transfer to UK bank was made on the 15th of May 2018.

At least this issue has been partially resolved ...

I say partially because I am still dubious about DailyPay. You never respond in a timely manner to emails and the AdultWork credits statement system would be much easier if everything was broken down further. It would be highly useful if the actual percentage that AdultWork takes showed on the the performers credit statement pages and again it would make things much easier if the percentage DailyPay takes clearly showed on the performers credit statement pages too ...

SamanthaDP

Unread post by SamanthaDP »

Hi, bank may show 14th as they dont show dates on the weekend, eg if we send on the 13th, your bank will date it on the 14th even though its sent and arrives on the 13th.

DP takes no %.

I believe you have changed to Payout On Request now, this will be much easier to track as everytime a transfer of credits happens, you are paid, and its always "credits -33.5% = profit" so very easy to track even months/years after payout has been done.

Thanks