streamate sign up

blondeandpetite

streamate sign up

Unread post by blondeandpetite »

Hi, i have sent 2 streamate forms through the website. 1 as a solo performer and 1 as a couple. 1 is naughtyukgirl and 1 is jennyandjames

I used a different email address for naughtyukgirl which is yannickbolasie@mail.com and jennyandjames is jennyandjames@mail.com

hope i have done them ok

thanks

blondeandpetite

Re: streamate sign up

i've accidently put my name on twice on the signature requirement page on the couple profile. Can this be reset as i need to add my partners name? It won't allow me to reset it for some reason?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, replied to email, we cant reset an application but SM will reject it then we can fix it.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

blondeandpetite

I havent filled anything out yet, i just put my name in again on the second applicant by mistake and now it has my name twice and i can't put my partners name there. I think i'll just close this account and start a new one as i emailed them yesterday and have heard nothing back. I'll set up a new email address and then send you a new form if that is ok.

blondeandpetite

I have requested to close the account i made a mistake on.

I have sent a new form to you to open another couple account, it is from email jennyandjames@yandex.com for username jennyandjamesuk

Hope that is ok thanks

blondeandpetite

I sent my documents but they were rejected due to poor image quality apparantly, they look fine to me?

I have tried messaging them but never get a response. Trying to close an old account too and no response from them.

Think i'll just stick with aw.