US site payouts + AW

imogen_elite

Re: US site payouts + AW

Unread post by imogen_elite »

Hi I have also been waiting for my request from Friday imogen_elite on adultwork I do pay out on
request

Thanks 😊

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, only members who are not GBP to GBP payouts, eg GBP to USD or USD to GBP or GBP to Euro etc

Staff can use these upto date details to process things faster but we'll get there in the end and email if needed for the details.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Imogen - por in progress, taking a little bit longer due to AW cancel pending transfers.

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

Unread post by Busty_Brunette_Chloe »

I do weekly payout on Mondays (AW) Some clarification as to how long this is going to take would be good. This is my only income and having to ask for handouts from family when I work full time isn’t the one. I understand you’ve got delays due to changing banks etc but some measures should’ve been in place. I have no idea what I’m supposed to do this week seeing as people have been waiting for their wages even longer than me. I’ve whatsapped and emailed, yes taking up more of your time but I feel completely in the dark! Literally do I need to go and get a loan to pay my bills this week?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, for Monday weeklies the transfers occurred last night and funds sent this morning. Yours should be arriving at any moment.

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

Unread post by Busty_Brunette_Chloe »

Thank you for your reply x 😊

pretty_cleo

Unread post by pretty_cleo »

Sorry I'm not sure what is going on with payments and if there is anything I need to do?

I use payment on request for AW and my username is prettycleo. I used the normal request form last week, the funds have left adultwork but not come through to me?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Cleo, I have let staff know to check that one for you thanks.

TeenTiffanyRose

Unread post by TeenTiffanyRose »

Heya, I've still not had my SM payment for Sunday or Monday and was told its being sent out shortly this morning. Do you know how long the delay is going to be as I really need this money :(

Tiffany_Rosex is my user.

Many thanks and appreciate your hard work at the moment!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, funds sent and the input form really helped ty :)

TeenTiffanyRose

Has not appeared on my internet banking but know it sometimes takes up to 2 hours! Will let you know if it hasn't come through. Will auto daily pay be back to normal from tomorrow?

Thank you :)

Jluxe

Unread post by Jluxe »

I sent in a POR form around 3.30pm today for my Streamate pay backdating to the 22nd Nov-Dec 4th. (user missjennaluxury) Has that come through OK and will my payment be coming soon? I've got bills due out this week and I really need to know whether I need to need to make calls to say I can't pay on time.

I wouldn't normally be so desperate but I spent the larger majority of Sept-Oct time off sick, so I don't have enough emergency savings to cover me for another month.

I appreciate the time and effort everyone is putting in to get this sorted.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Tiffany, the funds are usd - gbp so cut off time past earlier yes sorry, I expect the morning for arrival.

Hi JLuxe, funds sent thanks.

BarbieB

Unread post by BarbieB »

Hiya
My payment was due yesterday, but I still have not received my money. I also have bills to pay and am borrowing money from family. I’m really worried and concerned that the credits are still in my adultwork balance at almost 11pm on Tuesday night??? I understand your changing banks but that means nothing to me when I am defaulting on this weeks bills. This is my only income and I have children, I need to know when this money is going to hit my account. I’ve filled out the form above link you sent, still nothing. What is going on and when will I be paid what I was due yesterday. It’s over £1000 I am due I need to know and I’m getting increasingly worried. Thank you

Jluxe

Unread post by Jluxe »

Thank you, the payment has come through for earnings 22nd-28th. I massively appreciate that being sent over.

The only thing I'm missing for that week now is just my bonus payment's. There's pay adjustments added to my earnings each day for the 26th, 27th and 28th Nov that week. Will those be sent over too please? Then I'll be totally up to date for that week.

RoseB

Unread post by RoseB »

I was wondering the same.

I'm due to receive payments from both Adultwork and Niteflirt but I am unsure of how much now, as the amount being shown in my account isn't accurate (I know this was addressed in another post). I can see the amount has again left my NF account, but I haven't received it. As for Adultwork, the high figures in my account are still showing so I assume haven't been withdrawn? Please do update us here when you know something. As requested, I'm not messaging on WhatsApp but will check here frequently for updates.

Thank you.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi JLuxe, will have staff check today thanks.

Hi Barbie, reading the other messages in the other threads and will action shortly.

Thanks

TeenTiffanyRose

Hiya,

Apologies to message again but I haven't received the funds which you said were sent last night. I haven't been paid yet for Sunday, Monday & Tuesday now. I was just wondering if someone could look into this? Should be on AutoDaily pay and minimums were hit.
SM username is Tiffany_Rosex

I'm really starting to get worried now! Thanks xx

Mistress_Silk

Unread post by Mistress_Silk »

Hi I received payment today. Transfer history states it was £149.48 but I only got £81.74?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Tiffany, I believe it arrived this morning?

Hi Silk, the credits that were transferred were made up of earnings since last pay and also the failed cancelled transfer/s that AW done.