I haven’t been paid (Streamate) for work done from Nov 22nd - 28th.

Jluxe

I haven’t been paid (Streamate) for work done from Nov 22nd - 28th.

Unread post by Jluxe »

I was meant to get paid on Sunday 29th Nov for an entire weeks pay from Streamate, starting Sunday 22nd Nov-28th Nov. There has been no sign of payment and I’m getting no real insight as to when I’ll actually get paid.

I was initially told it would be delayed and expected no later than Monday. Going by what I’ve been told, there are other people who have been paid earlier than me for work they did after Nov 28th. I don’t like to complain, but I’ve waited patiently for 5 days now and still nothing.

Please can somebody give me an exact date of when I will receive my money?

admin
Site Admin

Re: I haven’t been paid (Streamate) for work done from Nov 22nd - 28th.

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the payment is large enough to stop the service altogether sorry. To maintain a reasonable amount of stability it wouldnt be possible to send. Our original estimate was Wednesday, maybe a CS member on Whatsapp/Skype had mentioned Monday im not sure. We are handling the information as it comes in and it can change constantly, there is no way of knowing exactly when things will fall into place. When AW changed processor it took months to resume service, FCP permanently closed, Epayments still struggling and Paxum never got its US processor back and these are the big guys with alot of highly skilled intelligent people to draw on.

The problem with giving up to the minute information is its likely to change and people are likely to rely on it, this is why most companies issue a statement then stay silent on it.

As we have two wire transfers on their way its only a matter of days at most before it all goes back to normal though. The bank did tel us without a doubt all ready for Wednesday and we relayed that information but anything can happen. Nothing is concrete until the funds hit the account. Working 24/7 to manage the situation.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Jluxe

Re: I haven’t been paid (Streamate) for work done from Nov 22nd - 28th.

Unread post by Jluxe »

Hi, thank you for getting back to me and thank you for the detailed response, I’m grateful for the insight into what’s going on and the time and work you’re all putting in to manage it.
Fingers crossed all smooths over soon.