New AW broadcaster issues

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

New AW broadcaster issues

Unread post by Busty_Brunette_Chloe »

Am I the only one having no end of troubles trying to cam from the new AW broadcaster since JCI is no longer working. It just shows a black screen even though my webcam is selected in settings and isn’t blocked etc. Usually my busiest day today and not been able to cam :( anyone else having problems to cam?

X

admin
Site Admin

Re: New AW broadcaster issues

Unread post by admin »

Hi, I would guess alot of people are having trouble, first thing to try is a different browser, firefox, chrome and safari are the usual 3 to try.

Let us know how you get on.
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

No I’ve tried all those, when I did get it to work the picture quality and speed was shocking compared to JCI (same webcam) when I tried editing the settings of picture size etc then it just went off again. Doesn’t look like I’ll be camming on adultwork anymore so I really don’t know what to do. Why did they switch from JCI out of interest?!

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

I’ve managed to log in but is it just me that the new system is shockingly awful quality. I’ve bought a new camera and it’s still so slow!! I can’t see myself camming much longer with this new system! So gutted and annoyed

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, lots of chat about it in the private area of the AW forums, http://adultworkforum.com

I would recommend signing up to the forums then sending us your username to grant you access.

Northern_Sexy_Milf

Unread post by Northern_Sexy_Milf »

Ive been ok until today , clients calling and instantly server goes down on new software . Hopefully they will resolve all issues soon as os very frustrating

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, some issues may be corrected using this link instead https://m.adultwork.com/directcam/broad ... dless=true

jaciexmya

Unread post by jaciexmya »

Hiya iv been having the same problems its a joke iv been camming on aw for 9 years and never had a problem with just cam it and im a good earner iv lost out on so much money the past few days. I emailed them they said you needed atleast 305 mbps for it to connect and not be slow. So came to my parents where the internet is perfect and still a delay when clients come into the chat room. Then when i type hiya how are you theres a delay so clients click off as i look rude. Why get rid of just cam it now until the new broadcaster isint up to scratch. Get rid of just cam it when everything is sorted :(

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, all we can hope for is they are working on it endlessly, in the mean time it may be an idea to check out other sites https://www.dailypayservice.com/home/si ... tion-list/

CandySayz

Unread post by CandySayz »

I'm so frustrated too... There are in fact many issues with the new directcam such as the above and also being logged out when waiting for clients.

Can we just bring back to old software? I specially downloaded (and paid for) a way to run Windows on my Mac for this.

Not impressed, y'all

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi Adobe ended the last software so would be impossible to go back to it sorry. Im sure everyone involved would of wanted a smoother transition as its barely operating but I do hope the fixes come in fast and frequent.

The only suggested option at the moment is to change setup, eg browser or windows/mac etc sorry.

Northern_Sexy_Milf

Unread post by Northern_Sexy_Milf »

Ive started using my chrome book and had no issues since like i was having with my laptop via windows, hope this helps x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, great to hear, thanks for posting as it may help others.

Thanks

CandySayz

I have lost soooo much potential work tonight because of that bloody "SYSTEM ERROR. Error connecting to sever" instantly logging me of and ending the chat.

Please sort out this mess! Is there any news regarding the much needed fixes?

JoiBleu

Unread post by JoiBleu »

I've only been using the Broadcaster for IM and seems ok for that HOWEVER, I've reported to the devs as our gents get NO warning when their funds are running low and it just logs them out of the session. JCI would give them a notice they were running low and the option to top up to continue the session so then it wouldn't end. Luckily this has only happened with regs and I've been able to reassure them that I haven't kicked them it's just the new system ... BUT we could all be losing custom if they get booted and no way of contacting them if they haven't messaged you previously to let them know just to top back up. Potential income being flushed down the toilet!

Busty_Brunette_Chloe

admin wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:23 pm
Hi, lots of chat about it in the private area of the AW forums, http://adultworkforum.com

I would recommend signing up to the forums then sending us your username to grant you access.

Hi I joined the forum a couple weeks ago, is there a private area too that I need to be granted access for? Not sure how to do that? Thanks xx

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, you should now be able to access the private area here http://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90

Thanks

CandySayz

Hiya

I use Firefox and it has been problematic (and occasionally Safari). If it is a browser thing, which browser do people use with good results? Or bad.... Perhaps through order of elimination, hmmm?
x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, basically yes, try each one for a bit to see which suits best.

Troubleshooter is here https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroa ... ooting.asp

And other info here https://www.adultwork.com/DirectCamBroadcasterHelp.asp