NF Paused payment

Gizzi

NF Paused payment

Unread post by Gizzi »

I noticed this afternoon that my NF payout had changed from express to paused. I did not do this or want it, so I have changed it back to express.
Has this happened to anyone? Is it a blip that just happens sometimes?

Also, are NF DP payments running late again this week?

Thanks

Gizzi

Re: NF Paused payment

Unread post by Gizzi »

@Admin - Is there a problem with payouts from NF? My payment has been switched to pause again today, I haven't changed it back yet. Sunday's payment has been taken and not returned as yet.
I have not received payment that I requested on Saturday night, this also happened last week so not overly concerned at this point but communication from you would be good.
Is there a problem with your payment processor?
When can I expect my outstanding payment?

Many thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, problem with the US processor yes. Any expresspays sent will bounce back. We are looking into a fix currently and hope to have it resolved soon.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Smurfette77

Unread post by Smurfette77 »

Hi, is this also true for Canadian models? I haven't worked on NF for a couple weeks, but I plan on working there this week and it's good info to know in advance. thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, on your particular account at this moment nothing has changed. Any changes in service once confirmed we'll be emailing each individual member.

Thanks for checking in with us Smurfette.

BITCHDOM

Unread post by BITCHDOM »

Hi, I put in a payout request this morning, can you let me know if this will be a problem, thanks

BITCHDOM

Hi, I put in a payout request this morning, can you let me know if this will be a problem, thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, NF staff will pick it up in the next run today and process for you as normal yes.

Thanks

Blondie

Unread post by Blondie »

I haven’t gotten paid yesterday or today my earnings are missing should have gotten my money I made last week Thursday AND earnings made Sunday - I got an email saying the bank didn’t accept it and the $ was not sent- I spoke to my bank they said this is not true and they have no knowledge they told me I need to contact somone in HR and ask but it’s impossible to reach a real person On the phone here. I’m just super confused how can I just speak to somone ? I tried calling on WhatsApp I jst don’t undertand becusee my bank is saying the opposite of what the email said. I’m missing 2 payouts I should of at least had one today. Plz lmk I’d like to cal and find out more

BITCHDOM

Hi, I’ve still not received the NF payment or the Skyprivate request I made yesterday

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, Blondie - breakdown email was sent for all info on all transfers.

Bitchdom - I'll check with staff here but all funds should be paid out as normal these days.

Thanks

Mistress_Silk

Unread post by Mistress_Silk »

I requested Niteflirt payment yesterday and nothing with my payments again saying 'paused'. Do you know when this will change and is it just Niteflirt or other sites too? I am Miss Blue Satin on NF.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, only NF, when staff are processing the payment they will update the settings at the same time. If this hasnt been actioned yet they will do it shortly as everything is running currently.

Thanks

Gizzi

Unread post by Gizzi »

This morning my NF payouts were taken out and I was set to express pay again. I thought that was things sorted. Tonight my payouts have been "paused" again. Why is this and when will things be back on track?
I plan to put in a request on Saturday night as usual. Will this be processed ok?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, everything is operating as normal, put in the request as normal.

The account was most likely caught in the updating process to make sure all accounts are on the correct payee details.

Initially we had thought the bounce backs were coming from an issue with the bank, after further investigation it was due to one of the staff members adding the wrong account number. Only a small amount of accounts were affected (this is why this forum hasnt blown up with queries about NF or other USD sites), this is when we realised it must not be a bank issue, but as the account numbers on NF are hidden it was hard to pick up on.

Thanks

Gizzi

Unread post by Gizzi »

@Admin Can you switch my payments back to express please, they are still on pause.
Many thanks