Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

admin
Site Admin

Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

Unread post by admin »

(Hi, the bank no longer offer this card but existing card members may still use their card).

Hi all, to apply for the card click here *************

The application is fairly straight forward.

The card price is £9.99.

Pricing structure:

Monthly Service Fee: Free

Load to card from Dailypay: Free

Purchases in the UK: £0.25

Purchases per day in store or online: Unlimited

ATM withdrawal in the UK: £1.50, £250 max per withdrawal, 3 withdrawals per day (£750 max cash out per day)

You will be able to login online to see your balance and all transactions to keep track of everything.

The card has a chip and pin on it.

The card will take between 5-10 working days to arrive.

If you have any trouble with the online form or have anymore questions let me know by email.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Helena_Bentley

Re: Dailypay UK Prepaid Card Released.

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

If we don't go with the card straight away, will there be extra charges for using bank transfers? I see your dilemma, the banks are making it very difficult for small businesses now x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, no extra charges for UK bank transfer. I modelled the business around being the cheapest possible and wouldnt feel comfortable raising any prices, although members have telling us for years to do it :)

Thanks

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

I can sure see why! Equally, I don't think many of us would feel comfortable knowing it was costing you guys cash when there was a way around it. Will look into the card x

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

I'll look into the card ..

Just one question though can it be used it all ATM's...i know my payoneer card could only be used in ATM's that display the VISA + sign (so ones outside banks , supermarkets etc) i could never use it in the one attached the my local coop in my village..
Its not a massive problem just means i'll need to go into town if i want some money.

On the plus side if its on a card and not in my bank i might not spend it so quickly :-)

BustyEbony

Unread post by BustyEbony »

Hi admin am interested in obtaining the card. However I would just like to clarify one thing before filling out the relevant forms. The currency for this card is £ and not $ like payoneer (as always lose out due to exchange rate)

Thanks

BritishBecky

Unread post by BritishBecky »

This seems like a fantastic idea. Is this the best option for you? I'm cool with bank transfer but will happily change if it suits your business better

funny

Unread post by funny »

Is thus only for UK girls because I don't see anything about it for US girls? Also are bank transfer still as is for UK to US banks with no extra fees?

PureXXXtasy

Unread post by PureXXXtasy »

Hi I'm still having trouble getting past the personal details part of the form,I've tried everything.Any ideas? As it won't go to the next stage. Thanks

BustyEbony

I've had the same issue going forward as well.... Getting past the first page x

PureXXXtasy

I did speak to someone from daily pay regarding this yesterday ,and he tried it and the same thing happend.hope you can resolve this as I'd really like to get the card x

Summer_reed

Unread post by Summer_reed »

Hiya.

What is the maximum amount the card can hold. Meaning if I solely want to too up this card and never touch the money what is the max limit.

Also is there a limit on the amount of funds that can be transferred through the card ie if the card limit is let's say £1000 and I keep spending £100 then it gets toped back up to £1000 till the amount that has been deposited is over £1000 but not nessecerily the balance limit?

PureXXXtasy

Thanks BustyEbony at least it's not just me x

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

Summer_Reed if you click on the application link it says something about £5000/£2000 maximum so i presume one of those two figures is the maximum but tbh i'd probably withdraw once i got to say £500 and put it in my bank acc..i'm not keen on having too much money loaded on any card due to fraud etc.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi all, just a quick note while im going through payments here, can someone try the form again?

If it doesnt work a second time try it without the passport/driving licence number.

Thanks

BustyEbony

It worked ads.... I've just done it. So i assume when the card comes it would come with the relevant info for linking it to DailyPay? Or do i get in-touch with you when it does arrive?

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

SexyTitsTaylor wrote:I'll look into the card ..

Just one question though can it be used it all ATM's...i know my payoneer card could only be used in ATM's that display the VISA + sign (so ones outside banks , supermarkets etc) i could never use it in the one attached the my local coop in my village..
Its not a massive problem just means i'll need to go into town if i want some money.

On the plus side if its on a card and not in my bank i might not spend it so quickly :-)
Hi, site says Visa and Mastercard network.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

BustyEbony wrote:Hi admin am interested in obtaining the card. However I would just like to clarify one thing before filling out the relevant forms. The currency for this card is £ and not $ like payoneer (as always lose out due to exchange rate)

Thanks

Hi, card is in £, no conversion rates.

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

BritishBecky wrote:This seems like a fantastic idea. Is this the best option for you? I'm cool with bank transfer but will happily change if it suits your business better
Hi, either is fine at the moment.

Thanks x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

funny wrote:Is thus only for UK girls because I don't see anything about it for US girls? Also are bank transfer still as is for UK to US banks with no extra fees?
Hi, this card is for UK members yeh, Payoneer card is for the US members.

Bank transfers are still being sent to the UK with no fees yeh, US bank transfer is around $3, its always been the same.

Thanks