underpayment or something else?

sexxylittleminx

underpayment or something else?

Unread post by sexxylittleminx »

i have a question about the daily pay and weekly withdrawals

i haven't worked a huge amount lately (normal life getting in the way) but i am still picking up the odd amount of private gallery sales and was wondering why a transfer request is being made weekly despite a balance being under the required tenner

sexxylittleminx

Re: underpayment or something else?

sorry for some reason this only sent half my enquiry!

if there is money being transferred to you and its under a tenner, this isn't hitting my bank account.

are you keeping this, or is this still subject to your admin fee, and even if this is the case, why am i not receiving the money minus your fees?
this has happened several times now, and i'm curious as i've not actually been able to cam due to illness then real life stuff so all that is being transferred is private gallery stuff, and i haven't been paid for any of that in quote some time.

would you be so kind as to mail me a breakdown and explanation so i can tally it up with actual earnings

thanks guys in advance x

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, transfers are always made, regardless of anything else. Its one click for the whole group and unconnected to your earnings.

No funds are ever lost.

Transfer usually occurs on a Tuesday night but can happen anytime, its just us transferring credits from AW and has no meaning in regards to anybodys pay.

Top 4 FAQ is here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=294

This is the only page you use for your earnings http://www.adultwork.com/CreditsTurnover.asp

Account appears to be working fine and normal.

I have emailed you a screenshot of it.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

sexxylittleminx

thanks for your response.
i thought i had set up so that only funds over £10 were being transferred, so clearly i've made a mistake. appreciate you getting back to me

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, the min is based on what gets sent to your bank. Nothing under £10 should be transferred from us to you. But credits on AW can be taken at anytime for any amount, this can be done as there is no connection between AW credits and your pay.

If you want the AW credits to only be taken when you are being paid and pay directly related to your credits then we can switch you to payout on request or weekly payouts.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.