Better Group

JuicyJules69me

Better Group

Unread post by JuicyJules69me »

I applied to join DP after it was suggested to me it was easier faster way to get paid, after 12 emails, whats app's, and no responses and over a week of waiting, I have given up, I have joined another group, after 20 minutes I was signed up, featured on their group pages, and paid the following morning, and no problems since, free lingerie, NO 6% COSTS on top like this lot, plus admins respond with in 10 mins or so! if you want info please message me! :lol:

Lisalatte28

Re: Better Group

Unread post by Lisalatte28 »

What is going on with pay some people are getting paid others aren't x

XxX___Pick_Me___XxX

Unread post by XxX___Pick_Me___XxX »

Hi hun, I've been with this group for a very very long time and would love some info. Sounds to good to be true ! Please get back to me asap xxx xxx xxx

jasmineBABY-xx

Unread post by jasmineBABY-xx »

Hiya,

I just asked the admin for 50 shades of heaven and they say that they do charge the same as adultworksfinestperformers, I would of joined straight away if 50 shades of heaven didn't have the 6% charge. Although there are perks such as lingerie discounts and stuff so might still join not sure

xxx

princessbunnie

Unread post by princessbunnie »

I just read group info, payment by 10am and opportunities for shared content every month and meet other girls, and top earners each month get to win new underwear..... not gonna lie they are giving adultworks finest a run for there money!!! Jules how has payments been so far? that is the question!!

I am so tempted!!

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, they are listed as a scam group on AW forums. They charge at least 6%, we have payout on request and weekly which pays you 2.5% extra.

They have a few dozen members at most. We have tens of thousands, doesnt compare even in the slightest.

We are directly monitored by AW, they arent, they can take your money and nothing can be done, we of course, cant, your profile stays 100% yours.

We have exclusive rights to advertise on AW forums, they dont even make a drop in the ocean in terms of advertising, our groups are persistently advertised on AW, to put our service of 10 years in the same thread as this fly by night group is wrong.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Redhotchick

Unread post by Redhotchick »

ADMIN you say your best features but are not responding to people's emails and now missing payments.
Why is this? The main key is to keep people updated and extremely responsive to emails etc. It's great you have tens a thousands daily pay members but maybe to much for you guys to keep up with and pay???
I have been with you for a long while and have completely lost faith now. Gutted. Still a missed payment and a undercut payment. Not on. If you emailed or updated us to reassure then I wouldn't of lost great respect.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, 95% of messages are incorrect, eg all those members saying about missed payment were just under the min, it always looks worse than it is.

Why would we email or update on something that desnt exist? We have been here replying to emails, live help, skype, whatsapp etc everyday, there is no problem, except the one in which people think that because they didnt specifically get a reply themselves that we must not be replying to anyone at all.

People always tell me whats best for business, they have done it for years, they dont understand how it works though and its pointless in explaining it all the time everytime someone queries our business model, in the end though, its been ten years and we are leaps and bounds ahead of any competition.

CS work out does us yes, so what you may suggest is employing more people yes? Wrong. Takes around 1 year to train a staff member, and in doing this you give them access to everything, as to do the work they must have access, but you have just given someone access to highly sensitive information and millions of pounds of money that could be siphoned easily. Its a hard delicate business model but I think we do very well, considering what we accomplish each day. There is a reason no other big companies do what we do.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.