Need help with AW &/Or Dailypay

MissRyan

Need help with AW &/Or Dailypay

Unread post by MissRyan »

I've e-mailed AW but haven't had a response, for the past few days I log in to directcam, show as online on the website then after 10 mins I'm not showing up as available for direct cam even though I am still signed in. It is doing exactly the same thing with my couple account too. I've just moved and my internet hasn't been great but not bad enough to warrant not showing. I have had a few probs with the software and manycams too recently I know it's most likely unrelated but I've not had a prob like this in the past 4 yrs and am baffled. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions or could admin kindly contact them and see if it is a problem with my account or something? Not great not being able to work :roll:

MissRyan

Re: Need help with AW &/Or Dailypay

oh my god oops I meant need help with aw &/or direct cam not daily pay!! sorry guys!

AngelAbbeyx

Unread post by AngelAbbeyx »

Do you use the website "videochat.tv" to access DirectCam? I need more details if I am going to see if it is your browser or a bigger issue. What browser do you use? Did you download any apps recently? Any ad-blocks etc?

MissRyan

AngelAbbeyx wrote:Do you use the website "videochat.tv" to access DirectCam? I need more details if I am going to see if it is your browser or a bigger issue. What browser do you use? Did you download any apps recently? Any ad-blocks etc?
I use the software, have tried on a few different pcs and have just tried to use the videochat.tv site on chrome & mozilla and still doing the same thing. It is finally coming up saying pay per minute has been blocked for this user on DirectCam for my solo account nothing has come up on my couple one yet though, god knows whats going on but I'm not getting a reply to any of my e-mails. :cry: :cry: admin can you help pretty please

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, when logged into cam, on this page http://www.adultwork.com/MyDetails.asp is it showing all green for the icons?

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.