Is dailypay having cash flow problems? Admin unresponsive

uklassy

Is dailypay having cash flow problems? Admin unresponsive

Unread post by uklassy »

Hi all,

After a payment went missing 2 weeks ago from NF, I had to wait over a week to get it. I was informed by Dailypay that there was an issue by the sending bank. I have sought legal advice at the time, as I wasn't sure the payment would ever arrive. I was advised I am entitled to a refund of the commission taken as the service it was taken for was not provided. I decided since the payment arrived, I would instead request payment for all my Niteflirt accounts, and leave DP, as it's concerning how unresponsive they were while my payment was held back .....

Roll on over a week later, and I still haven't been paid for those niteflirt accounts. I have paused them all so that dailypay are no longer emptying them, but I have not received a penny since I requested payment over a week ago.
I've been told 'admin need to look into this ' .... and then been told because I've paused the accounts 'main admin need to look into this' ....
My lawyer has advised me to get a business address so I can push for full release AND payment of these accounts... but I've also had no reply to the request for a business address.

I am concerned that if there're cash flow problems, there's little point in pursuing this matter legally - but this is really worrying. I've noticed there're other people claiming not to be paid and claiming admin to be unresponsive which puts us in the same boat.

ukmistress123

Re: Is dailypay having cash flow problems? Admin unresponsive

Unread post by ukmistress123 »

I am having the same issue now, No replies to emails, money not sent, and now I'm stuck in this AW group with a lot of credits I can't release as he's not replying and not sending. I have contacted Adultwork about this to see if they can help

MissMDF

Unread post by MissMDF »

I am also having a really hard time receiving responses from admin, with regards to pay discrepancies.

uklassy

Unread post by uklassy »

Still nothing here... it has been weeks since he replied, and each time I'm told 'admin need to look into this' ..... I am contacting niteflirt to see what's going on , but I'm between a rock and a hard place, as he won't send me my money :-(

annalspi

Unread post by annalspi »

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if you've been paid yet?
Last edited by annalspi on Wed May 29, 2024 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gfcontentcreating@gmail.com

Unread post by gfcontentcreating@gmail.com »

I finally got a response on WhatsApp and it was pushed through about an hour later on paypal but short $15! I reached out about where the rest of my money was and no response. Worried that I will once more not get paid tomorrow if I continue working tonight.

annalspi

Unread post by annalspi »

I'm really hoping I get my money soon. I'm desperate for it. How long did you wait?

ChanelNoir

Unread post by ChanelNoir »

Also have not been paid today. It's concerning to hear that DP is not replying to anyone. UPDATE: I have been paid and was paid on the same day I was meant to be paid. Payment was a couple hours late due to my account being inactive on DP side because I haven't cammed since Dec. So no real fault on their end. Hope everyone gets their issue resolved!

uklassy

Unread post by uklassy »

No I haven't been. I asked him to confirm his business address on whatsap as my lawyer asked for me to confirm it's the Lisburn address registered to his ltd. company . He told me she can find it herself and told me he'd be blocking me on whatsap. I don't understand how a business can behave this way. I've been blocked so I'm not sure where to go from here short of starting small claim proceedings. Hope others are having more luck?