Anyone Having Difficulties Getting on the AW Site?

ukmistress123

Re: Anyone Having Difficulties Getting on the AW Site?

Unread post by ukmistress123 »

up then down then up back up again

here is a link for anyone who wants to check aw status incase you think it's maybe your own connection

http://www.websitedown.info/adultwork.com

Admin I think you would be a wiz at making your own site you have my support 100% if its something you ever take forward :_)) :D

ukmistress123

It's up[ and down like a yoyo in the last 10 minutes

Thecashprincess

Unread post by Thecashprincess »

admin wrote:
ukmistress123 wrote:I would love for him to make his own site
I have always thought about making my own, been researching it in the background for many years now.

Was always afraid that If I made one it would become a major competitor with Adultworks camming side of business and I wouldnt want to be biting the hand that feeds me.

Something to look into further in the future though.

Thanks

They wouldn't have to know it's you.... But in all honesty I'd be prepared to quit AW if you made a site. Im voting yes!! :D Would you technically be the only Adult services site that offers daily pay to the girls?? Win win you'd have them flocking in!!!

Helena_Bentley

Unread post by Helena_Bentley »

Oh god, if admin did a site i'd be there in a flash!

High risk though as he says, if for some reason it didn't work out, adultwork might not be so understanding..

But as far as I am concerned AW are now taking the absolute p*ss. Ok, the DDOS isn't their fault, but with the 30% we all pay, you'd think they would have a sense of responsibility to have a secure and consistent site. They must make a fortune from us girls yet they let us down all the time.

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

I agree :mrgreen: id deffo be on that site too!!
And yeah, you would have thought by now they'd have some kind of protection up, its a p*ss take were all losing out on money and theirs nothing we can do about it :( i rely on this to live too, and struggling without it!! Grrrr xx

BustyTaylor

Unread post by BustyTaylor »

AW works for me now but Justcamit still won't connect to the server.. doing my bloody head in now !

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

I just got on, but cant get passed log in page :(

ukmistress123

Incase anyone missed this on twitter

For those of you who cannot open this page http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp … 1. The Site has been subjected to a Denial of Service attack.
2. Whilst the attack was mitigated quite quickly one of the providers of access from our DDoS system to the Site is having technical issues
opening up the routes through. Two incidents are currently open with them, having been lodged 24 hours ago , and we are working with
AdultWork.com
4. all parties to get things back up and running ASAP. We are leaving no route for a quick resolution unexplored and are committed to
5. getting things back online as quickly as possible. Thank you to those members who have offered support and reassurance to other members.
There are no grounds for any of the scaremongering currently circulating. All data is safe and refunds will be effected as previously.
We sincerely apologise for this outage but yet again are the victims of cyber criminals/bullies, who we will never give in to, and
unprecedented technical hurdles that we are determined to get over.

Hand those criminals/cyber bullies over to the adult work girls I am sure many of us would like to chop there balls off and choke them with it! :D

Thecashprincess

Can anyone get on yet?? I can occasionally get to the home page but can't get any further! Driving me nuts!

Thecashprincess

Can anyone get on yet?? I can occasionally get to the home page but can't get any further! Driving me nuts!

cassie19xx

Unread post by cassie19xx »

Thecashprincess wrote:Can anyone get on yet?? I can occasionally get to the home page but can't get any further! Driving me nuts!
Yh same here! i knew it was going to drag on for a few days grr

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

Thecashprincess wrote:Can anyone get on yet?? I can occasionally get to the home page but can't get any further! Driving me nuts!
same with me :(

Thecashprincess

Snap. I don't think we'll be properly back up until tomorrow. So much money lost :(

cassie19xx

OOOh its back up ladies!! for how long i dont know.. but im logged in and so are others! fingers crossed!!

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

cassie19xx wrote:OOOh its back up ladies!! for how long i dont know.. but im logged in and so are others! fingers crossed!!
not for me :(

Thecashprincess

got on for about 2 mins then it's gone again...

cassie19xx

and now i cant get back on lol FML!! im just going to check tomorrow morning as im driving myself nuts checking it all the time.

ukmistress123

It's been up and down like that all day/night! I don't think it will be back up until they officially announce it on twitter. I think they have it still up for now as tests are being done but i don't think its workable.

Pain in the a$$ but looks like we just have to wait it out!

GeorgieLush

Unread post by GeorgieLush »

Hi guys are we still receiving our daily pay from the last day we managed to work on AW or will that be held until the site is running again? x x

bsbbw

Unread post by bsbbw »

GeorgieLush wrote:Hi guys are we still receiving our daily pay from the last day we managed to work on AW or will that be held until the site is running again? x x
They cant get on to the system so we'll have to wait x