I HAVEN'T BEEN PAID - NOBODY ANSWERING MESSAGES AND EMAILS

NikkiW

I HAVEN'T BEEN PAID - NOBODY ANSWERING MESSAGES AND EMAILS

Unread post by NikkiW »

I had 2 pending payments from AdultWork before I joined your group. One was due yesterday. I have not been paid. I have submitted my details as requested and have received no payments at all from you. I need these payments for my rent which is now late!!!

Nobody is answering my messages or emails now and I'm getting worried. Can somebody tell me WTF is going on please?

Bambi_Parker

Re: I HAVEN'T BEEN PAID - NOBODY ANSWERING MESSAGES AND EMAILS

Unread post by Bambi_Parker »

I am having exactly the same problem! I've been joined since last Wednesday and have entered my details twice! Also not had a response to any emails, threads or tickets! Still not had a penny! :( x

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

It's a bloody nightmare isn't it?! I was expecting a payment from Adultwork yesterday and when I didn't get it I checked and noticed the details had been changed to the DailyPay people's account! I haven't received a penny at all or even a reply to any messages.

I'm starting to think it wasn't such a good idea joining now! :( x

princessbunnie

Unread post by princessbunnie »

Usually daily pay service are fairly ok with responding to queries on forum and email etc.

But I have a feeling Colin is away at the moment considering the fact everyone is being ignored.

I sent emails too and they are being ignored. I thought having new staff join daily pay would benefits both the webcammers and the daily pay service but it doesn't look that way at the moment. Wondering what is going on and why we haven't been told anything.

Normally if they are experiencing problems they just let us know but the fact nothing is being said makes me very worried!

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

It's a bloody joke!! I've had my landlord on the phone this morning asking where his rent is ... I can't even give him an answer because I have no idea when (or even if!) I'm going to get paid yet. It's wrong. If he has gone away or whatever you'd think they'd at least tell you? The bloody stress this is causing is unreal. :( x

schoolieprincess

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

I know it probably doesn't help your situation right now, I'm also waiting for a reply although it's not as urgent as yours. I've been with this service a long time, years.. this has happened before where it's taken longer than usual to get responses out but I'm positive he will respond soon x

princessbunnie

Unread post by princessbunnie »

I know how you feel.

It's my mum 60th bday party on weekend and I have to pay for the vehicle taking her there (limo) I am yet to pay th balance and I still have to purchase last bits and pieces before saturday as well. I am praying and hoping that it is all sorted before wednesday because I can't disappoint her and I have little to no time to finish late arrangements and I still need to hire bar staff for the event!! And my open uni fees are due this week as all!!

Been working my arse off to make sure everything is perfect and I'll be damned if it all goes wrong now! spent too much money already.

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

schoolieprincess wrote:I know it probably doesn't help your situation right now, I'm also waiting for a reply although it's not as urgent as yours. I've been with this service a long time, years.. this has happened before where it's taken longer than usual to get responses out but I'm positive he will respond soon x
Thanks for your reply :) I bloody hope they reply soon, I'm getting stressed now as my landlord is a pain in the arse!!

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

princessbunnie wrote:I know how you feel.

It's my mum 60th bday party on weekend and I have to pay for the vehicle taking her there (limo) I am yet to pay th balance and I still have to purchase last bits and pieces before saturday as well. I am praying and hoping that it is all sorted before wednesday because I can't disappoint her and I have little to no time to finish late arrangements and I still need to hire bar staff for the event!! And my open uni fees are due this week as all!!

Been working my arse off to make sure everything is perfect and I'll be damned if it all goes wrong now! spent too much money already.
Oooohhhh I hope they pull their fingers out soon for you too, it's wrong that they can't even reply when it comes to other people's payments who are relying on them!

sexiikara

Unread post by sexiikara »

I haven't been paid yet either. Hopefully soon because I needed the money too.

PureXXXtasy

Unread post by PureXXXtasy »

Admin please can you check my the post I did yesterday,regarding pay.
Thanks x

Bambi_Parker

Unread post by Bambi_Parker »

Anyone been paid yet? I still have nothing :( xx

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

Nothing at all!!!! No replies to any messages I've sent over the last 3 days.

Looks like we've been scammed? :(

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

They've also changed the details of my pending payments from AW to their own. I was due the payment yesterday from AW too. Now I don't have my rent and have my landlord on my back asking for it!!!!

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

Has anybody heard anything yet? This is absolutely disgraceful. They're quick enough to change my details over so they get paid by AW then won't reply to any mails or messages.

My landlord has rang me 6 times today now asking for his rent and I can't pay it because it looks like we've been scammed.

schoolieprincess

Unread post by schoolieprincess »

I can understand why you are angry but you have absolutely not been scammed. Daily pay are a very large group with thousands of members, longstanding for at least 10 yeas or so. As I said above I have been a member for years with the number of issues I've had like this that I can count on one hand. Its always stressful and frustrating when you go a little while without a response but Colin will sort it for you as soon as he can xx

Hannie88

Unread post by Hannie88 »

You haven't been scammed it's not like admin not to be around he is training a member of staff have you tried Skype ?

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

I hope not! I'm always wary of things like this and when they don't even answer your messages even more so! It's been three days now since I first messaged them and still nothing ... and them being busy doesn't help me with my rent :(

Thanks girls I hope you're right :) x

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

I tried skype hannie but still nothing! I hope I'm just being paranoid :( x

NikkiW

Unread post by NikkiW »

I apologise! They haven't changed the details over on the pending payments from AW, only the account name. I've checked that account and the first pending payment from AW has gone in :) my stress levels are now back to normal and I can pay my rent!!

I apologise for my error in that part ... but I still haven't heard back from them :(