Help! I was added into a group and I need/want to go back!

gingerbond

Help! I was added into a group and I need/want to go back!

Unread post by gingerbond »

Hello,

So here is the story: I was signed up with AW and DP ever since I started on Adultwork. I ended up leaving DP because I didn't need the daily pay, but I don't like being independent on AW because I found it to be way too confusing, I rather just be with DP. ANYWAY, I got added into a group by a studio shark because he knew my new password that I used on every cam site and email due to him putting some kind of keylogger device on his computers. (I was there because I had to work in a physical studio by a guy that runs a studio for Streamate and IMLive. I was telling the girls to sign up on Adultwork to get a better percentage for their work. I recently moved across the country, and needed a place to cam, so I found a physical studio to work from where I could work on my OWN accounts instead of getting raped out of my percentage by a leech, and just pay a flat fee. However, apparently I was wrong and this little snake wanted a piece of my pie, hence putting me in his new AW group). he wanted to make $$ off Adultwork, and he ADDED ME in his group. I have all of my own independent accounts across the board on every cam site (except a g/g account on DP service, which is cool) I really, really want to be OUT and I want to be back on with DailyPay on Adultwork!!! I have about 200 US dollars sitting in my account waiting to be paid out by cheque to my address, but I am soooo scared he can reverse it and change it. Is there anything I can do? I just want to be taken OUT of his Adultwork group and back on DP.

I apologize for the drama. Any advice on what to do is GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Help! I was added into a group and I need/want to go bac

Unread post by admin »

Hi, sounds like a bit of a nightmare. I will email you to get some details and see what to do next.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.