Payment error 20th March

blondeandpetite

Payment error 20th March

Unread post by blondeandpetite »

Hi there,

i should of received around £50 today as i done 85 credits yesterday. I have only been paid £15 today. Please could you correct this and send the extra £35 asap.

thanks blondeandpetite

Elouise_Please

Re: Payment error 20th March

Unread post by Elouise_Please »

Ignore this, I was trying to explain percentages but was mistaken. Did you earn any of it after midnight? Sometimes I do that & it means it goes onto the next day xx

blondeandpetite

Elouise_Please wrote:Ignore this, I was trying to explain percentages but was mistaken. Did you earn any of it after midnight? Sometimes I do that & it means it goes onto the next day xx
No i earn't it all in the day hours. I know how to work out my earnings, i've been on dailypay since 2011. This has happened once before and was corrected by admin the next day after i mentioned it.

admin
Site Admin

Unread post by admin »

Hi, yes sorry my mistake, had one of those 12hour head aches that dont budge.

Somehow managed to type in £15.17 instead of £50.17, if you say it quick enough in your head they come out sounding the same :)

Difference sent to your bank, sorry for the delay.

Thanks
Landline - 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Mon - Fri - feel free to call us.

Elouise_Please

Unread post by Elouise_Please »

blondeandpetite wrote:
Elouise_Please wrote:Ignore this, I was trying to explain percentages but was mistaken. Did you earn any of it after midnight? Sometimes I do that & it means it goes onto the next day xx
No i earn't it all in the day hours. I know how to work out my earnings, i've been on dailypay since 2011. This has happened once before and was corrected by admin the next day after i mentioned it.
Just thought I'd mention it because sometimes I do daft things like that hehe :) x

blondeandpetite

admin wrote:Hi, yes sorry my mistake, had one of those 12hour head aches that dont budge.

Somehow managed to type in £15.17 instead of £50.17, if you say it quick enough in your head they come out sounding the same :)

Difference sent to your bank, sorry for the delay.

Thanks
thanks for sorting it :D

blondeandpetite

Elouise_Please wrote:
blondeandpetite wrote:
Just thought I'd mention it because sometimes I do daft things like that hehe :) x